News Corp CFO Bedi A. Singh to leave
Mr. Singh rejoined News Corporation in 2012 and was named CFO as part of the new leadership team of News Corp in June, 2013.
Mr. Singh's previous work with News Corporation included senior finance roles at News International (now News UK) and 20th Century Fox (now 21st Century Fox).
Mr. Singh also served as President, Finance and Administration & CFO for MGM Studios and as CFO at Gemstar-TV Guide, Novartis Pharmaceuticals and Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Susan Panuccio, currently Chief Financial Officer of News Corp Australia, will become the new CFO of the company.
Ms. Panuccio has been CFO for News Corp Australia since September, 2013.
Ms. Panuccio previously served at News International in several positions, including CFO.
She began her career as a Senior Accountant at KPMG Australia. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
More inside POST
Aegon to sell its business in Ireland Companies