News Corp CFO Bedi A. Singh to leave
Mr. Singh rejoined News Corporation in 2012 and was named CFO as part of the new leadership team of News Corp in June, 2013.
Mr. Singh's previous work with News Corporation included senior finance roles at News International (now News UK) and 20th Century Fox (now 21st Century Fox).
Mr. Singh also served as President, Finance and Administration & CFO for MGM Studios and as CFO at Gemstar-TV Guide, Novartis Pharmaceuticals and Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Susan Panuccio, currently Chief Financial Officer of News Corp Australia, will become the new CFO of the company.
Ms. Panuccio has been CFO for News Corp Australia since September, 2013.
Ms. Panuccio previously served at News International in several positions, including CFO.
She began her career as a Senior Accountant at KPMG Australia. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble promotes Demos Parneros to CEO
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
More inside POST