Newforma adds Rainer Gawlick to board
Mr. Gawlick brings 25 years of experience as an operational executive, board member, and management consultant to Newforma.
Mr. Gawlick has held executive sales and marketing positions at private and public technology companies, including AspenTech, Lightship Telecom, SolidWorks, Sophos, and Intralinks.
Most recently, he served as president of Perfecto Mobile, a leader in empowering enterprises to deliver high-quality digital experiences. He also serves on the board of Protolabs where he chairs the compensation committee.
Mr. Gawlick started his career at McKinsey & Company after earning a Ph.D. in Computer Science from MIT. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Hampshire
- Granite Bank appoints Scott A. Cooper as CEO
- Planet Fitness appoints Bill Bode as SVP of franchise
- iCAD appoints Richard C. Christopher as CFO
- GT Advanced Technologies appoints new CEO
- A. William Higgins elected to Albany International board
More inside POST