Newell Brands appoints Tom Sanford as VP, communications
Prior to joining Newell Brands, Mr. Sanford held communications leadership roles at several large, multinational companies, including Aetna, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and AlliedSignal.
He spent the early part of his career at two New York-based communications agencies, Adams & Rinehart and Burson-Marsteller.
Mr. Sanford holds a B.A. in American Studies from Yale University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
- Somos appoints Howard Woolley to board
- Interpace Diagnostics Group elects Felice Schnoll-Sussman as director
- Destination Maternity appoints Allen Weinstein as interim CEO
- Northfield Bank appoints Tara French as EVP
More inside POST