Newell Brands appoints Tom Sanford as VP, communications
Prior to joining Newell Brands, Mr. Sanford held communications leadership roles at several large, multinational companies, including Aetna, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and AlliedSignal.
He spent the early part of his career at two New York-based communications agencies, Adams & Rinehart and Burson-Marsteller.
Mr. Sanford holds a B.A. in American Studies from Yale University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
- CytoSorbents appoints Eric G. Mortensen as CMO
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership