Newell Brands appoints Tom Sanford as VP, communications
Prior to joining Newell Brands, Mr. Sanford held communications leadership roles at several large, multinational companies, including Aetna, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and AlliedSignal.
He spent the early part of his career at two New York-based communications agencies, Adams & Rinehart and Burson-Marsteller.
Mr. Sanford holds a B.A. in American Studies from Yale University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Becton Dickinson names Tom Polen president
- SITO Mobile appoints Lowell W. Robinson to board
- PTC Therapeutics CFO Shane Kovacs to leave
- Vitamin Shoppe appoints two to board
- Cognizant appoints two directors
More inside POST
What to do when somebody makes a mistake Leadership