Newcastle Gold appoints Marc Leduc COO
Mr. Leduc is a mining engineer and geologist with nearly 30 years’ experience involving all aspects of the development, operation, planning and evaluation of mining projects, with particular expertise in designing, constructing and operating large heap leach mines, including Barrick’s Pierina mine and New Gold’s Cerro Pedro mine.
Mr. Leduc has also worked in the areas of complex metallurgy and water management.
Previously, Mr. Leduc was President and CEO of Luna Gold, Chief Operating Officer at Lydian International and President and COO of Bear Creek Mining.
He holds a B.Sc. (Honors) in Mining Engineering from Queen’s University and a B.Sc. in Geology from the University of Ottawa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
- INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
- Mitel appoints Martha Bejar to board
- Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
- Corby Spirit and Wine appoints new director
More inside POST