Newcastle Gold appoints Marc Leduc COO
Mr. Leduc is a mining engineer and geologist with nearly 30 years’ experience involving all aspects of the development, operation, planning and evaluation of mining projects, with particular expertise in designing, constructing and operating large heap leach mines, including Barrick’s Pierina mine and New Gold’s Cerro Pedro mine.
Mr. Leduc has also worked in the areas of complex metallurgy and water management.
Previously, Mr. Leduc was President and CEO of Luna Gold, Chief Operating Officer at Lydian International and President and COO of Bear Creek Mining.
He holds a B.Sc. (Honors) in Mining Engineering from Queen’s University and a B.Sc. in Geology from the University of Ottawa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
More inside POST
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership