New York REIT appointed Wendy A. Silverstein to board
Ms. Silverstein is currently providing consulting services to Winthrop REIT Advisors, the Company's current exclusive advisor with respect to all matters primarily related to the plan of liquidation and consultant on other matters.
Previously Ms. Silverstein served as Executive Vice President and Co-Head of Acquisitions and Capital Markets for Vornado Realty, a position she held from 1998 until April 2015.
At Vornado, Ms. Silverstein was responsible for a diverse range of capital market activities including all equity, debt, and derivative transactions of Vornado, as well as a variety of real estate and corporate acquisitions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
More inside POST