New York REIT appointed Wendy A. Silverstein to board
Ms. Silverstein is currently providing consulting services to Winthrop REIT Advisors, the Company's current exclusive advisor with respect to all matters primarily related to the plan of liquidation and consultant on other matters.
Previously Ms. Silverstein served as Executive Vice President and Co-Head of Acquisitions and Capital Markets for Vornado Realty, a position she held from 1998 until April 2015.
At Vornado, Ms. Silverstein was responsible for a diverse range of capital market activities including all equity, debt, and derivative transactions of Vornado, as well as a variety of real estate and corporate acquisitions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Thomas J. Lynch, Jr. as EVP
- AzurRx BioPharma adds Charles J Casamento to board
More inside POST
You do know the best, you are the best Leadership