New York REIT appointed Wendy A. Silverstein to board
Ms. Silverstein is currently providing consulting services to Winthrop REIT Advisors, the Company's current exclusive advisor with respect to all matters primarily related to the plan of liquidation and consultant on other matters.
Previously Ms. Silverstein served as Executive Vice President and Co-Head of Acquisitions and Capital Markets for Vornado Realty, a position she held from 1998 until April 2015.
At Vornado, Ms. Silverstein was responsible for a diverse range of capital market activities including all equity, debt, and derivative transactions of Vornado, as well as a variety of real estate and corporate acquisitions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
More inside POST
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership