New York & Company appoints Michelle Pearlman as EVP
Ms. Pearlman, a member of the Company’s board of directors since 2011, has resigned from her duties as a director.
Ms. Pearlman joins the Company with over 20 years of retail, consumer, marketing, and eCommerce focused experience.
She has held various leadership roles throughout her career including Senior Vice President for Sears Holdings Corporation and Executive Vice President with Ann Taylor leading the eCommerce Business Unit and direct marketing for Ann Taylor and Loft divisions.
Prior to Ann Taylor, Ms. Pearlman served as an Associate Principal with McKinsey & Co. where she focused on retail and consumer products, and started her career at Procter & Gamble with various positions in sales and marketing. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST
Frontline Q2 net loss $19.4 million Earnings