New York & Company appoints Michelle Pearlman as EVP
Ms. Pearlman, a member of the Company’s board of directors since 2011, has resigned from her duties as a director.
Ms. Pearlman joins the Company with over 20 years of retail, consumer, marketing, and eCommerce focused experience.
She has held various leadership roles throughout her career including Senior Vice President for Sears Holdings Corporation and Executive Vice President with Ann Taylor leading the eCommerce Business Unit and direct marketing for Ann Taylor and Loft divisions.
Prior to Ann Taylor, Ms. Pearlman served as an Associate Principal with McKinsey & Co. where she focused on retail and consumer products, and started her career at Procter & Gamble with various positions in sales and marketing. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
More inside POST
China calls out Nike on consumer rights Companies