New Jersey Resources names Jacqueline Shea as VP and CIO
Ms. Shea has more than three decades of experience in the information technology (IT) field. Ms. Shea joins NJR from Godiva Chocolatier, where she served as chief information officer, leading the company’s global IT organization through the transformation of its IT functions, including infrastructure, security, e-commerce and business applications.
Prior to joining Godiva, Ms. Shea served as senior vice president of information technology and chief information officer for Tommy Hilfiger North America, the global apparel and retail corporation.
A graduate of the State University of New York at Albany, she holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
- Somos appoints Howard Woolley to board
- Interpace Diagnostics Group elects Felice Schnoll-Sussman as director
- Destination Maternity appoints Allen Weinstein as interim CEO
- Northfield Bank appoints Tara French as EVP
More inside POST