New Jersey Resources names Jacqueline Shea as VP and CIO
Ms. Shea has more than three decades of experience in the information technology (IT) field. Ms. Shea joins NJR from Godiva Chocolatier, where she served as chief information officer, leading the company’s global IT organization through the transformation of its IT functions, including infrastructure, security, e-commerce and business applications.
Prior to joining Godiva, Ms. Shea served as senior vice president of information technology and chief information officer for Tommy Hilfiger North America, the global apparel and retail corporation.
A graduate of the State University of New York at Albany, she holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST
Gander Mountain files for Chapter 11 Companies