Neustar appoints Nick Hulse as chief revenue officer
Mr. Hulse has more than 25 years of management experience with responsibilities, including revenue, business development, and field operations.
Prior to Neustar, Mr. Hulse served as the President of Boingo Wireless, where he was responsible for all of the company’s revenues, products, business development, customer support, marketing, account management, and international teams.
He also served as Chief Revenue Officer of the Rubicon Project, SVP Revenue of iPass, EVP of Tumbleweed (acquired by Axway) and SVP of FrontBridge (acquired by Microsoft). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Community Bankers appoints William E. Hardy to board
- Hilton appoints Jonathan Witter as chief customer officer
- InSite Wireless Group appoints Bob Johnson as COO
- Command Security appoints Jerry L. Johnson to board
- PRA Group appoints Kevin Stevenson as CEO
More inside POST