Neustar appoints chief data and analytics officer
Mr. Achanta has more than 20 years of experience in data science, analytics and enterprise information management.
Prior to Neustar, Mr. Achanta served as Chief Data Officer at Walmart, where he was responsible for all data and analytics delivery platforms across the company, optimizing customer experiences across retail channels.
Prior to Walmart, he served as Senior Vice President, Global Head of Analytics and Big Data at AIG, Vice President, Enterprise Data Services at Capital One and Vice President, Global Product Development and Delivery at Experian. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- InSite Wireless Group appoints Bob Johnson as COO
- Command Security appoints Jerry L. Johnson to board
- PRA Group appoints Kevin Stevenson as CEO
- Northrop Grumman appoints new aerospace executive
- Dominion Midstream appoints two new directors
More inside POST