Neustar appoints chief data and analytics officer
Mr. Achanta has more than 20 years of experience in data science, analytics and enterprise information management.
Prior to Neustar, Mr. Achanta served as Chief Data Officer at Walmart, where he was responsible for all data and analytics delivery platforms across the company, optimizing customer experiences across retail channels.
Prior to Walmart, he served as Senior Vice President, Global Head of Analytics and Big Data at AIG, Vice President, Enterprise Data Services at Capital One and Vice President, Global Product Development and Delivery at Experian. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
- Bechtel appoints Brendan Bechtel as chairman
- Highlands Bankshare appoints John H. Gray as CFO
More inside POST
Valeant Q1 total revenues down 11% Earnings