NeuLion appoints Tim Alavathil as CFO
Mr. Alavathil previously held the position of chief accounting officer since June, 2016, and prior to that was senior vice-president, finance, of the company since November, 2014.
Mr. Alavathil also held the position of director, financial reporting and accounting, from September, 2005, to October, 2014.
Mr. Alavathil is a licensed chartered public accountant in Canada and holds a bachelor of commerce from the University of Toronto. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
- Somos appoints Howard Woolley to board
- Interpace Diagnostics Group elects Felice Schnoll-Sussman as director
- Destination Maternity appoints Allen Weinstein as interim CEO
- Northfield Bank appoints Tara French as EVP
More inside POST