NeuLion appoints Tim Alavathil as CFO
Mr. Alavathil previously held the position of chief accounting officer since June, 2016, and prior to that was senior vice-president, finance, of the company since November, 2014.
Mr. Alavathil also held the position of director, financial reporting and accounting, from September, 2005, to October, 2014.
Mr. Alavathil is a licensed chartered public accountant in Canada and holds a bachelor of commerce from the University of Toronto. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
- CytoSorbents appoints Eric G. Mortensen as CMO
More inside POST