NetSuite appoints vice president of sales Americas
Mr. Levy most recently served as Vice President of Sales at NetSuite and he was responsible for sales for product companies across manufacturing and wholesale distribution.
Mr. Levy brings more than 20 years of experience in the enterprise software industry.
In addition to his experience at NetSuite, Mr. Levy previously was the Senior Vice President of Sales and Chief Operating Officer at KeyedIn Solutions Inc.
He has also held senior sales positions at Infor, Epicor and KANA Software.
He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from San Diego State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership