NetSuite appoints vice president of sales Americas
Mr. Levy most recently served as Vice President of Sales at NetSuite and he was responsible for sales for product companies across manufacturing and wholesale distribution.
Mr. Levy brings more than 20 years of experience in the enterprise software industry.
In addition to his experience at NetSuite, Mr. Levy previously was the Senior Vice President of Sales and Chief Operating Officer at KeyedIn Solutions Inc.
He has also held senior sales positions at Infor, Epicor and KANA Software.
He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from San Diego State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST
Prevent grains of sand to become mountains Leadership
Farmer Mac net income $64.2 million Earnings