NetSuite appoints vice president of sales Americas
Mr. Levy most recently served as Vice President of Sales at NetSuite and he was responsible for sales for product companies across manufacturing and wholesale distribution.
Mr. Levy brings more than 20 years of experience in the enterprise software industry.
In addition to his experience at NetSuite, Mr. Levy previously was the Senior Vice President of Sales and Chief Operating Officer at KeyedIn Solutions Inc.
He has also held senior sales positions at Infor, Epicor and KANA Software.
He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from San Diego State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
- MyoKardia appoints David Meeker to board
- Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
- Michael Baker International promotes Bonnie D. Shepherd to EVP
- Comerica Bank names Andrew M. Bodisco president for East Bay
More inside POST