NetSuite appoints vice president of sales Americas
Mr. Levy most recently served as Vice President of Sales at NetSuite and he was responsible for sales for product companies across manufacturing and wholesale distribution.
Mr. Levy brings more than 20 years of experience in the enterprise software industry.
In addition to his experience at NetSuite, Mr. Levy previously was the Senior Vice President of Sales and Chief Operating Officer at KeyedIn Solutions Inc.
He has also held senior sales positions at Infor, Epicor and KANA Software.
He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from San Diego State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
More inside POST