NetSuite appoints Tomoyuki Nakanishi as VP and GM Japan
Mr. Nakanishi brings to NetSuite strong experience in sales and marketing in the enterprise software industry.
Prior to NetSuite, Mr. Nakanishi was with Apple where he was responsible for driving the transformation of the Enterprise Partner business for Apple in Japan.
Before that, he served as Director of Dynamics at Microsoft where he led the implementation of the product into the market.
He also has a wealth of experience in cloud software as he led Office365 and Azure initiatives when he was Director of SMB at Microsoft. Mr. Nakanishi started his career with Software AG of Far East, Inc.
Mr. Nakanishi received his B.A. in Economics from the University of California, Los Angeles and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Japan
- Hiroto Saikawa appointed as Nissan CEO
- Kentaro Fujiwara took over as president, Shiseido China
- Sony Entertainment CEO Michael Lynton to resign
- Kenichi Ohashi joins Lazard as managing director, financial advisory
- SoftBank COO Nikesh Arora to step down
More inside POST
Prevent grains of sand to become mountains Leadership