NetDimensions appoints John Conoley as director
Mr. Conoley has significant public company experience having previously acted as CEO at Psion plc and recently transitioned AIM listed eServGlobal through a significant period of change as Executive Chairman.
Mr. Conoley's career has spanned software, hardware, IT services, telecommunications, automotive and the energy sectors.
He began his career in the IT industry with IBM in 1983, and worked across a range of industries in technical, sales, and marketing roles.
Since then, Mr. Conoley has held general management and director-level roles in small and medium-sized private and public companies. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST
Advance Auto Parts Q4 GAAP EPS $0.84 Earnings