NetDimensions appoints John Conoley as director
Mr. Conoley has significant public company experience having previously acted as CEO at Psion plc and recently transitioned AIM listed eServGlobal through a significant period of change as Executive Chairman.
Mr. Conoley's career has spanned software, hardware, IT services, telecommunications, automotive and the energy sectors.
He began his career in the IT industry with IBM in 1983, and worked across a range of industries in technical, sales, and marketing roles.
Since then, Mr. Conoley has held general management and director-level roles in small and medium-sized private and public companies. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST