NetApp names William Miller chief information officer
Mr. Miller brings to NetApp an extensive background in providing technology-centered leadership and global business solutions to large technology companies.
He served most recently as senior vice president and CIO at Broadcom Corporation.
Prior to working at Broadcom, Mr. Miller established Sabal Systems, a high-tech consultancy focused on cyber security, IT industry strategic product positions, billing, and recovery systems.
He was also the CIO for Harris Corporation.
Mr. Miller is also active on multiple executive boards.
His board contributions include providing CIO advisory input for the dean of engineering at University of Central Florida, for Information Systems Associates at University of California Los Angeles, and for University of California Irvine’s Center for Digital Transformation.
He also provides advisory input for the Information Management Forum, a consortium of IT leadership. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST