NetApp names Jean English chief marketing officer
Ms. English spent 17 years at IBM, where she was most recently the global vice president of IBM Cloud Marketing, responsible for driving the go-to-market transformation for IBM’s cloud computing business.
Previously Ms. English was the CMO for IBM Asia Pacific, where she was responsible for all aspects of marketing, communications, and citizenship.
She has held multiple vice president and executive leadership roles creating marketing strategies; researching customer needs; developing winning brand propositions and content for different target segments; and communicating them effectively through digital, social, and mobile technologies plus global events. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
More inside POST