NetApp names Jean English chief marketing officer
Ms. English spent 17 years at IBM, where she was most recently the global vice president of IBM Cloud Marketing, responsible for driving the go-to-market transformation for IBM’s cloud computing business.
Previously Ms. English was the CMO for IBM Asia Pacific, where she was responsible for all aspects of marketing, communications, and citizenship.
She has held multiple vice president and executive leadership roles creating marketing strategies; researching customer needs; developing winning brand propositions and content for different target segments; and communicating them effectively through digital, social, and mobile technologies plus global events. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
- Hudson Pacific Properties adds Andrea Wong to board
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
More inside POST
Bed Bath & Beyond to cut 880 jobs Companies