NetApp names Jean English chief marketing officer
Ms. English spent 17 years at IBM, where she was most recently the global vice president of IBM Cloud Marketing, responsible for driving the go-to-market transformation for IBM’s cloud computing business.
Previously Ms. English was the CMO for IBM Asia Pacific, where she was responsible for all aspects of marketing, communications, and citizenship.
She has held multiple vice president and executive leadership roles creating marketing strategies; researching customer needs; developing winning brand propositions and content for different target segments; and communicating them effectively through digital, social, and mobile technologies plus global events. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST
How to fire someone Leadership
Consumer behavior and free trials Leadership