Nestle appoints new CEO for skin health business
Mr. Antunes joined Galderma in 1997, took over the leadership of Galderma’s worldwide operations in 2004 and finally became Nestlé Skin Health CEO in 2014.
Paul Navarre is joining Nestlé and will take over from Mr. Antunes as Nestlé Skin Health CEO on 1 November 2016.
Mr. Navarre earned an MBA from the ISC Paris Business School who started his career with Procter & Gamble where he spent 15 years in different countries and positions involving both consumer goods and healthcare.
He then joined Allergan, a global pharmaceutical company, in 2007 where, after various leadership roles over a period of 10 years, he most recently was President of Allergan International. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Bayer names Sharon James head of innovation for consumer health
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership