NEPI executive director Tiberiu Smaranda to resign
Mr. Smaranda started his career at Flamingo Group (Flanco), a Romania’s electronics and white goods retailers.
Here he was involved in retail management, development and expansion for nearly eight years, and was responsible for the company’s expansion into Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia.
Mr. Smaranda joined NEPI in 2009 as Leasing Manager, and is currently responsible for retail developments, including asset management and maintaining relationships with key tenants.
He graduated with a degree in management and marketing. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Isle of Man
- West African Minerals names Kunwar Shailubhai as non-executive director
- Qatar Investment Fund appoints David Humbles as director
- Manx Financial Group names Douglas Grant as MD of Conister Bank
- GVC appoints Will Whitehorn to board
- Specialist Investment Properties names Simon Clements to board
More inside POST