Nephros appoints Andrew Astor as CFO
Mr. Astor is a technology and business executive with 30 years of financial and operating experience. Mr. Astor was most recently President and Chief Financial Officer at Open Source Consulting Group, a growth stage services firm.
Previously, he was a Managing Director at Synechron, a global consulting organization, from 2013 to 2015. From 2009 to 2013, he served as Vice President at Asurion, a large, privately held insurance company.
Mr. Astor was co-founder of the software company EnterpriseDB, and served as its CEO from 2004 to 2008. He was Vice President, Strategic Solutions at webMethods, a software firm, from 2002 to 2004.
He was Vice President of Transactional Products at Dun & Bradstreet from 1998 to 2001.
Prior to 1998, he held various roles at American Management Systems, SHL/MCI Systemhouse, and Ernst & Young.
Mr. Astor received his Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics from Clark University, and his MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST