NeoNova names Jason McGinnis as president
Jason McGinnis has been with NeoNova since 2008.
Prior to working at NeoNova, Mr. McGinnis worked for Perimeter eSecurity as Vice President of Security Operations preceded by operations roles at IBM, American Express, and Wal-Mart.
He holds a BS in Business Management from Nova Southeastern University and a MS in Management Information Systems from Florida International University.
Mr. McGinnis assumes leadership of the company from Ray Carey, who served as CEO since 2010.
Prior to becoming CEO, Mr. Carey led the venture investment into NeoNova while at Azure Capital in 2008 and served on NeoNova’s Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- American Tire Distributors appoints new CFO
- Toshiba appoints Fumio Otani as CEO of TAES
- Duke Energy appoints Theodore Craver as board member
- Nucor appoints John H. Walker as lead director
- Stanley Furniture appoints Steven Hale to board
More inside POST