NeoNova names Jason McGinnis as president
Jason McGinnis has been with NeoNova since 2008.
Prior to working at NeoNova, Mr. McGinnis worked for Perimeter eSecurity as Vice President of Security Operations preceded by operations roles at IBM, American Express, and Wal-Mart.
He holds a BS in Business Management from Nova Southeastern University and a MS in Management Information Systems from Florida International University.
Mr. McGinnis assumes leadership of the company from Ray Carey, who served as CEO since 2010.
Prior to becoming CEO, Mr. Carey led the venture investment into NeoNova while at Azure Capital in 2008 and served on NeoNova’s Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- G1 Therapeutics appoints Sir Andrew Witty to board
- Select Bancorp promotes Lynn H. Johnson to COO
- Extended Stay America appoints Jodie W. McLean as independent director
- Snyder's-Lance appoints Brian Driscoll as CEO
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert A. Ingram as chairman
More inside POST
Ryanair cancels planned Ukraine services Companies