NEHDS Logistics names Charles Johnson as president, COO
Mr. Johnson's background includes more than 31 years of diverse business experience in the areas of operations, finance, accounting and administration.
Prior to joining Diakon Logistics, Mr. Johnson spent more than eight years in investment banking advising companies on mergers, acquisitions and capital sourcing.
Previous to his career in investment banking, Mr. Johnson served as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of a telecommunications company and national food service distributor.
He started his career with the Assurance Practice of Coopers & Lybrand.
Mr. Johnson received a Bachelor's of Science degree in Business Administration from Drexel University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- First Reserve promotes three executives
- Fifth Street Senior Floating Rate appoints CEO
- Richard Knowlton promoted to Maine Water president
- Fifth Street Finance appoints Patrick Dalton as CEO
- Aptuit appoints Peter Gray as chairman
More inside POST
JD Sports full-year profit up 56% Earnings
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership