NEHDS Logistics names Charles Johnson as president, COO
Mr. Johnson's background includes more than 31 years of diverse business experience in the areas of operations, finance, accounting and administration.
Prior to joining Diakon Logistics, Mr. Johnson spent more than eight years in investment banking advising companies on mergers, acquisitions and capital sourcing.
Previous to his career in investment banking, Mr. Johnson served as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of a telecommunications company and national food service distributor.
He started his career with the Assurance Practice of Coopers & Lybrand.
Mr. Johnson received a Bachelor's of Science degree in Business Administration from Drexel University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Datto appoints Timothy Weller as CFO
- General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt to retire, John Flannery to take over
- General Electric names Kieran Murphy as CEO of GE Healthcare
- United Rentals adds Gracia Martore to board
- First Reserve promotes three executives
More inside POST