Neenah elects William M. Cook as new director
Mr. Cook will serve on the Company's Audit Committee. Mr. Cook was previously Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Inc., a technology-driven global company that manufacturers filtration systems to remove contaminants from air and liquids.
Prior to that, Mr. Cook held various senior leadership roles at Donaldson, including service as Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President – International, and Senior Vice President – Commercial and Industrial. Mr. Cook is also a Director of IDEX Corporation and Valspar Corporation.
He is replacing Edward Grzedzinski. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- First Data appoints former U.K. PM David Cameron to board
- Flowers Foods appoints Debo Mukherjee as CMO
- Equifax names Mark Feidler non-executive chairman
- Flowers Food appoints Harish Ramani as CIO
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
More inside POST