Neenah elects William M. Cook as new director
Mr. Cook will serve on the Company's Audit Committee. Mr. Cook was previously Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Inc., a technology-driven global company that manufacturers filtration systems to remove contaminants from air and liquids.
Prior to that, Mr. Cook held various senior leadership roles at Donaldson, including service as Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President – International, and Senior Vice President – Commercial and Industrial. Mr. Cook is also a Director of IDEX Corporation and Valspar Corporation.
He is replacing Edward Grzedzinski. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Genuine Parts elects P. Russell Hardin to board
- Medovex appoints Jesse Crowne as co-chairman
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Fred M. Diaz to board
- United Community Banks appoints Lynn Harton as CEO
- Veritiv appoints David Flitman to board
More inside POST
Deutsche Post DHL Q2 profit climbs Earnings