Neenah elects William M. Cook as new director
Mr. Cook will serve on the Company's Audit Committee. Mr. Cook was previously Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Inc., a technology-driven global company that manufacturers filtration systems to remove contaminants from air and liquids.
Prior to that, Mr. Cook held various senior leadership roles at Donaldson, including service as Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President – International, and Senior Vice President – Commercial and Industrial. Mr. Cook is also a Director of IDEX Corporation and Valspar Corporation.
He is replacing Edward Grzedzinski. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Yippy elects Arthur Huffman to board
- Georgia Power appoints Mark Burns to board
- Asbury Automotive Group confirms Sean D. Goodman as new SVP, CFO
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
More inside POST