Neenah elects William M. Cook as new director
Mr. Cook will serve on the Company's Audit Committee. Mr. Cook was previously Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Inc., a technology-driven global company that manufacturers filtration systems to remove contaminants from air and liquids.
Prior to that, Mr. Cook held various senior leadership roles at Donaldson, including service as Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President – International, and Senior Vice President – Commercial and Industrial. Mr. Cook is also a Director of IDEX Corporation and Valspar Corporation.
He is replacing Edward Grzedzinski. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
- Veritiv appoints Liza Landsman to board
More inside POST
Seadrill Q4 revenue $667 million Earnings