Nedbank appoints Rob Leith as director
Mr. Leith was appointed as the Director of Managed Separation at Old Mutual plc (Nedbank Group's ultimate holding company) on 14 March 2016.
He joined Old Mutual from a private investment company where he had been since September 2014.
Prior to that, Mr. Leith was Global Head of Investment Banking and Global Markets of Sberbank CIB.
He joined Sberbank CIB in January 2012 from Standard Bank, where he had served for over 20 years in the UK, latterly as Head of Group Strategic Development and Chief Executive of Global Corporate and Investment Banking. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM South Africa
- SacOil appoints three directors
- Old Mutual appoint Trevor Manuel as OMEM chairman
- Mediclinic International appoints new director
- MiX Telematics CFO Megan Pydigadu to step down
- Coal of Africa appoints Shangren Ding as director
More inside POST