Nedbank appoints Rob Leith as director
Mr. Leith was appointed as the Director of Managed Separation at Old Mutual plc (Nedbank Group's ultimate holding company) on 14 March 2016.
He joined Old Mutual from a private investment company where he had been since September 2014.
Prior to that, Mr. Leith was Global Head of Investment Banking and Global Markets of Sberbank CIB.
He joined Sberbank CIB in January 2012 from Standard Bank, where he had served for over 20 years in the UK, latterly as Head of Group Strategic Development and Chief Executive of Global Corporate and Investment Banking. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM South Africa
- Sacoil confirms appointment of three directors
- Old Mutual appoints Peter Moyo as CEO of OMEM
- Naspers appoints Emilie Choi as director
- Barloworld appoints new directors
- SacOil appoints three directors
More inside POST