NCR Corporation appoints Mark Benjamin as COO
Mr. Benjamin joins NCR from Automatic Data Processing, where he spent 24 years in a series of global assignments.
He joined ADP as an account representative and moved up in a number of leadership positions, including ADP’s small business and employer services divisions.
Most recently, Mr. Benjamin served as the president of ADP’s Global Enterprise Solutions division, leading a team of 20,000 employees, and managing a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of businesses serving clients in over 100 countries.
Mr. Benjamin earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, International Finance and Marketing from the University of Miami. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Veritiv appoints David Flitman to board
- First Data appoints Henrique De Castro as director
- nThrive appoints Carl E. Couch as CMO
- Fidelity Southern appoints Charles D. Christy as CFO
- Yippy elects Arthur Huffman to board
More inside POST