NCR Corporation appoints Mark Benjamin as COO
Mr. Benjamin joins NCR from Automatic Data Processing, where he spent 24 years in a series of global assignments.
He joined ADP as an account representative and moved up in a number of leadership positions, including ADP’s small business and employer services divisions.
Most recently, Mr. Benjamin served as the president of ADP’s Global Enterprise Solutions division, leading a team of 20,000 employees, and managing a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of businesses serving clients in over 100 countries.
Mr. Benjamin earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, International Finance and Marketing from the University of Miami. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- First Data appoints former U.K. PM David Cameron to board
- Flowers Foods appoints Debo Mukherjee as CMO
- Equifax names Mark Feidler non-executive chairman
- Flowers Food appoints Harish Ramani as CIO
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
More inside POST
How do you know you have great employees? Leadership
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership