NCR Corporation appoints Mark Benjamin as COO
Mr. Benjamin joins NCR from Automatic Data Processing, where he spent 24 years in a series of global assignments.
He joined ADP as an account representative and moved up in a number of leadership positions, including ADP’s small business and employer services divisions.
Most recently, Mr. Benjamin served as the president of ADP’s Global Enterprise Solutions division, leading a team of 20,000 employees, and managing a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of businesses serving clients in over 100 countries.
Mr. Benjamin earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, International Finance and Marketing from the University of Miami. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
More inside POST
Yahoo profit increased 112% in Q1 Earnings