NCI appoints Paul A. Dillahay as CEO
Mr. Dillahay previously held the position of executive vice president of CACI International’s Health and Litigation Solutions group. He also was appointed to NCI’s board of directors.
Mr. Dillahay spent the past 15 years in senior management positions at General Electric, Lockheed Martin, US Investigation Services (USIS) and ASRC Federal.
He was leading the Operation Support business within the Information Systems and Global Solutions division.
After leaving Lockheed Martin in 2010, he joined USIS as chief operating officer.
Mr. Dillahay then joined ASRC Federal as chief operating officer and was promoted to president and chief executive officer in 2013. He joined CACI in 2016 as executive vice president for corporate development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Systems Planning and Analysis appoints Brad Williamson as director
- Norfolk Southern appoints Fredric M. Ehlers as CIO
- Norfolk Southern elects new executives
- American National Bankshares adds Tammy Moss Finley to board
- Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
More inside POST
Grubhub completes acquisition of Eat24 Companies