NCC Group CFO Atul Patel resigns
Mr. Patel will leave the Group on 3 February 2017, or before, if his successor is appointed.
Mr. Patel joined the Group initially on an interim basis on February 18, 2011 before being appointed to the Board on a full time basis on April 19, 2011.
Mr. Patel was formerly a Divisional Finance Director within Tribal Group PLC, responsible for the Government and Health division, operating the finance and support functions as well as advising on business transformation and business integration.
A qualified chartered accountant, Mr. Patel joined the management consultancy division of PricewaterhouseCoopers after qualifying, where he focused on performance improvement and business transformation within global organisations. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
- Chubb appoints Lord Turner as non-executive chairman
- Intercede appoints Charles Pol as director
More inside POST