NCC Group CFO Atul Patel resigns
Mr. Patel will leave the Group on 3 February 2017, or before, if his successor is appointed.
Mr. Patel joined the Group initially on an interim basis on February 18, 2011 before being appointed to the Board on a full time basis on April 19, 2011.
Mr. Patel was formerly a Divisional Finance Director within Tribal Group PLC, responsible for the Government and Health division, operating the finance and support functions as well as advising on business transformation and business integration.
A qualified chartered accountant, Mr. Patel joined the management consultancy division of PricewaterhouseCoopers after qualifying, where he focused on performance improvement and business transformation within global organisations. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership