NCC Group appoints Jonathan Brooks as director
Mr. Brooks was Chief Financial Officer of ARM Holdings plc from 1995 until 2002 and has been a non-executive director of IP Group plc since August 2011.
Mr. Brooks was appointed in June 2014 as Chairman of the Audit Committee and is a member of the Remuneration Committee and the Nomination Committee at FDM Group.
Mr. Brooks served as a Non-Executive Director and Chairman of the Audit Committee of IP Group plc, which commercialises intellectual property from leading UK universities and AVEVA Group plc, a provider of engineering design software. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST