NCC Group appoints Jonathan Brooks as director
Mr. Brooks was Chief Financial Officer of ARM Holdings plc from 1995 until 2002 and has been a non-executive director of IP Group plc since August 2011.
Mr. Brooks was appointed in June 2014 as Chairman of the Audit Committee and is a member of the Remuneration Committee and the Nomination Committee at FDM Group.
Mr. Brooks served as a Non-Executive Director and Chairman of the Audit Committee of IP Group plc, which commercialises intellectual property from leading UK universities and AVEVA Group plc, a provider of engineering design software. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership