NBHC names new commercial market president for the north Texas
Mr. Terry, who will expand our existing team of bankers, will oversee all aspects of commercial banking, including commercial loans, depository and treasury management relationships, as well as serving as senior market executive in North Texas.
Mr. Terry has more than 20 years of experience in the finance and banking industry. Most recently, he was Senior Vice President and Division Manager of Corporate Banking at Comerica Bank.
He joined Comerica through the credit training program after completing graduate and bachelor’s degrees from Texas Tech University.
He is a graduate of the Southwestern Graduate School of Banking at Southern Methodist University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- CPI Card Group appoints new chief financial officer
- Richard Barton joins Liberty Interactive board
- Erik Bouts leaving Ball, Daniel W. Fisher named COO
- Western Union names SVP and chief communications officer
- Arrow Electronics names Christopher Stansbury SVP and CFO
More inside POST
Tyson Foods Q3 profit down Earnings
Jaguar cars to go electric from 2020 Companies