Natural American Foods appoints Lance Chambers as CEO
Mr. Chambers joins Natural American Foods with over 19 years of professional experience in the food and beverage industry, most recently serving as President and Chief Executive Officer at Liguria Foods, a specialty food ingredient company focused on dried meats and pizza toppings.
Prior to joining Liguria, Mr. Chambers spent six years as President and Chief Executive Officer of Bel Brands USA and 10 years at Kraft Foods in a number of leadership roles.
Mr. Chambers has a M.B.A. from the Kellogg School of Business at Northwestern University and a B.S. in Engineering Management from the United States Military Academy at West Point.
Mr. Chambers succeeds Rolf Richter, who will continue to serve the Company in an advisory role and as a member of the Company's board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Spartan Motors appoints James A. Sharman as chairman
- Ford appoints Jim Hackett as CEO
- InfuSystem Holdings appoints Gregg Lehman as executive chairman
- Cooper-Standard Holdings appoints Molly P. Zhang to board
- MiraMed Global Services appoints Fred Fazio as CFO
More inside POST
Record Petrobras operating profit Earnings