Nationwide Building Society appoints Baroness Usha Prashar to board
Baroness Prashar is currently a Member of European Union Select Committee and Chairman of the House of Lords European Union Home Affairs Sub-Committee.
She is also Deputy Chair of the British Council, where she also chairs their Remuneration Committee.
Previously, Baroness Prashar has also held Non-Executive Director positions at ITV, the Cabinet Office, Unite PLC, Channel 4, Energy Saving Trust and Ealing, Hounslow and Hammersmith Health Authority.
Baroness Prashar has also held senior positions at the Salzburg Seminar, National Literacy Trust, Royal Commonwealth Society and was the inaugural Chairman of the Judicial Appointments Commission. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
- ConvaTec Group appoints Ros Rivaz as director
- Metro Bank appoints Monique Melis as director
- Ediston Property Investment appoints Jamie Skinner as director
- Sound Energy appoints Brian Mitchener to board
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership