Nationwide Building Society appoints Baroness Usha Prashar to board
Baroness Prashar is currently a Member of European Union Select Committee and Chairman of the House of Lords European Union Home Affairs Sub-Committee.
She is also Deputy Chair of the British Council, where she also chairs their Remuneration Committee.
Previously, Baroness Prashar has also held Non-Executive Director positions at ITV, the Cabinet Office, Unite PLC, Channel 4, Energy Saving Trust and Ealing, Hounslow and Hammersmith Health Authority.
Baroness Prashar has also held senior positions at the Salzburg Seminar, National Literacy Trust, Royal Commonwealth Society and was the inaugural Chairman of the Judicial Appointments Commission. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST