Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
Ms. O’Donovan joins Nations with over 15 years of asset management experience and 10 years of structuring and securitizing specialty finance portfolios.
Ms. O’Donovan was most recently with Castleton Commodities International as the Executive Director, Head of Controller Project Management and Strategic Initiatives.
Ms. O’Donovan’s past experience includes controllership and treasury roles with asset managers Plainfield Asset Management, Wexford Capital and Smith Management.
She was also involved in the growth and public offering of ContiFinancial Corporation.
Ms. O’Donovan also served as the Manager of Financial Reporting for GE Capital. She began her career as an auditor for PriceWaterhouse.
She holds a BBA in Accounting from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- United Technologies appoints Judy Marks as Otis president
- Webster Bank names Ross Catlin as managing director
- XPO Logistics appoints AnnaMaria DeSalva to board
- Webster Financial appoints John R. Ciulla as CEO
- Vet Innovations appoints Paul Converse director of sales
More inside POST
Foot Locker Q2 income falls 36% Earnings