National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
Prior to her current role at NXP, Ms. Rapp served as the vice president and chief information officer at Freescale Semiconductor.
Ms. Rappheld had a variety of positions while at Motorola/Freescale in the business units, corporate accounting, the supply chain, sales and marketing.
She earned her bachelor's degree in finance from Northern Illinois University in 1989 and her master's degree from The University of Texas at Austin in 1999. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST