National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
Prior to her current role at NXP, Ms. Rapp served as the vice president and chief information officer at Freescale Semiconductor.
Ms. Rappheld had a variety of positions while at Motorola/Freescale in the business units, corporate accounting, the supply chain, sales and marketing.
She earned her bachelor's degree in finance from Northern Illinois University in 1989 and her master's degree from The University of Texas at Austin in 1999. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Cinemark appoints Nancy Loewe to board
- Wingstop CFO Michael F. Mravle to resign
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
More inside POST