National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
Prior to her current role at NXP, Ms. Rapp served as the vice president and chief information officer at Freescale Semiconductor.
Ms. Rappheld had a variety of positions while at Motorola/Freescale in the business units, corporate accounting, the supply chain, sales and marketing.
She earned her bachelor's degree in finance from Northern Illinois University in 1989 and her master's degree from The University of Texas at Austin in 1999. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST