National Instruments appoints John Roiko as interim CFO
Prior to joining NI, Mr. Roiko worked as a product line controller for the defense division at Honeywell before moving to Emerson Process Management as the North America accounting manager.
Mr. Roiko then pursued start-up opportunities as the CFO for Columbia Scientific and director of accounting for Arrowsmith Technologies.
Mr. Roiko joined NI in 1998 and served as NI's worldwide corporate controller prior to being appointed vice president of finance in 2008. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST