National Instruments appoints John Roiko as interim CFO
Prior to joining NI, Mr. Roiko worked as a product line controller for the defense division at Honeywell before moving to Emerson Process Management as the North America accounting manager.
Mr. Roiko then pursued start-up opportunities as the CFO for Columbia Scientific and director of accounting for Arrowsmith Technologies.
Mr. Roiko joined NI in 1998 and served as NI's worldwide corporate controller prior to being appointed vice president of finance in 2008. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST
Viasat Q1 earnings drop 78% Earnings