National Bank of Greece adds new board members
Mr. Geiger has significant experience and a carrier of over 40 years in financial services internationally, having served in high-ranking executive positions at Chase Manhattan, HSBC and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), where he was Head of Financial Institutions and Private Equity.
During his career at EBRD, he had an important contribution to the establishment of high-level Corporate Governance standards in the banking sector.
Mr. Aynsley has a long career in the financial sector, having worked for over 20 years at international financial services groups, where he held senior executive positions, and as a consultant in the field of banking and financial services.
He has served as Group Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director at the Irish Bank Resolution Corporation Limited – IBRC, as Global Partner at Deloitte Consulting, while also at various international banking groups, such as at the Australian & New Zealand Banking Group, at ABN AMRO BANK, at Banque Nationale de Paris, and at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Greece
- Navios Maritime Acquisition adds Eleni Warren to board
- Navios Maritime Partners appoints Orthodoxia Zisimatou to board
- Public Power Corporation appoints chief strategy officer
- Hellenic Telecommunications appoints non-executive director
- Eurobank Ergasias appoints Richie Boucher as chairman
More inside POST