National Bank of Canada appoints Pierre Blouin to board
Mr. Blouin will also sit on the Human Resources Committee. Mr. Blouin is an experienced corporate director with a solid background as an executive in the North American IT and telecommunications industry.
Mr. Blouin was Chief Executive Officer of Manitoba Telecom Services from 2005 to 2014.
Prior to that, he spent more than 20 years at BCE Inc., notably as president of several subsidiaries, including Bell Mobility and BCE Emergis.
Mr. Blouin holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from HEC Montréal and is a Fellow of the Institute of Canadian Bankers.
He has been honoured as one of Canada’s Top 40 Under 40 and named a "Grand bâtisseur" by Commerce magazine for his achievements in business. He is also a Fellow of the Purchasing Management Association of Canada. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Tecsys appoints Brian Cosgrove as CFO
- Amaya appoints Brian Kyle as CFO
- Amaya appoints Robin Chhabra as corporate development officer
- enGene appoints Theresa Podrebarac as CMO
- Air Canada chairman David I. Richardson to retire
More inside POST