Natera appoints Mike Brophy as CFO
Mr. Brophy has served as Natera's senior vice president of Finance and Investor Relations since September 2016, and served as the Company's vice president of Corporate Development and Investor Relations since September 2015.
Prior to joining Natera, Mr. Brophy served as an executive director and as a vice president in the investment banking division of Morgan Stanley, where he focused on advising corporate clients in the life science tools and diagnostics sector.
Mr. Brophy holds a master's degree in business administration from the University of California, Los Angeles and a Bachelor of Science degree in economics from the United States Air Force Academy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
Südzucker FY16/17 profit surges Earnings