Natera appoints Mike Brophy as CFO
Mr. Brophy has served as Natera's senior vice president of Finance and Investor Relations since September 2016, and served as the Company's vice president of Corporate Development and Investor Relations since September 2015.
Prior to joining Natera, Mr. Brophy served as an executive director and as a vice president in the investment banking division of Morgan Stanley, where he focused on advising corporate clients in the life science tools and diagnostics sector.
Mr. Brophy holds a master's degree in business administration from the University of California, Los Angeles and a Bachelor of Science degree in economics from the United States Air Force Academy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST