Nasstar director Angus McCaffery resigns
Mr. McCaffery was Company's Director since 2013, bringing with him substantial sales experience, having been a co-founder and Sales Director of Maintel Holdings over the last 20 years.
Mr. McCaffery co-founded Maintel Europe in 1991 and was appointed sales director of Maintel Holdings plc in 1996.
His role with Maintel has been to develop its sales, marketing and product strategy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST