Nasstar director Angus McCaffery resigns
Mr. McCaffery was Company's Director since 2013, bringing with him substantial sales experience, having been a co-founder and Sales Director of Maintel Holdings over the last 20 years.
Mr. McCaffery co-founded Maintel Europe in 1991 and was appointed sales director of Maintel Holdings plc in 1996.
His role with Maintel has been to develop its sales, marketing and product strategy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST