Nasstar director Angus McCaffery resigns
Mr. McCaffery was Company's Director since 2013, bringing with him substantial sales experience, having been a co-founder and Sales Director of Maintel Holdings over the last 20 years.
Mr. McCaffery co-founded Maintel Europe in 1991 and was appointed sales director of Maintel Holdings plc in 1996.
His role with Maintel has been to develop its sales, marketing and product strategy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Stanley Gibbons puts itself up for sale Companies