Nasstar director Angus McCaffery resigns
Mr. McCaffery was Company's Director since 2013, bringing with him substantial sales experience, having been a co-founder and Sales Director of Maintel Holdings over the last 20 years.
Mr. McCaffery co-founded Maintel Europe in 1991 and was appointed sales director of Maintel Holdings plc in 1996.
His role with Maintel has been to develop its sales, marketing and product strategy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST
Navistar Q1 net loss $62 million Earnings