Nasstar director Angus McCaffery resigns
Mr. McCaffery was Company's Director since 2013, bringing with him substantial sales experience, having been a co-founder and Sales Director of Maintel Holdings over the last 20 years.
Mr. McCaffery co-founded Maintel Europe in 1991 and was appointed sales director of Maintel Holdings plc in 1996.
His role with Maintel has been to develop its sales, marketing and product strategy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST