Naspers appoints Emilie Choi as director
Ms. Choi has experience in the fields of consumer internet, media, software-as-a-service (SaaS) and mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Choi has been at LinkedIn since 2009 and is the company's Vice President and Head of Corporate Development.
Prior to that, she worked at Warner Bros. Entertainment, first in Corporate Business Development and Strategy, and then in Digital Business Strategy and Operations for Warner Bros. Television.
She also served as a senior analyst at Yahoo Corporate Development, and began her career as an investment banking analyst at Legg Mason Wood Walker.
Ms. Choi holds an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania and a BA in Economics from the Johns Hopkins University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM South Africa
- ASA Resource Group removes Ching Fung Hung from board
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies appoints Alfred Mockett as director
- Sacoil confirms appointment of three directors
- Old Mutual appoints Peter Moyo as CEO of OMEM
- Barloworld appoints new directors
More inside POST