Nasdaq names SVP and global head of fixed income and commodities
Mr. Shay joins Nasdaq with more than 30 years of experience in the financial services industry.
Most recently, Mr. Shay served as Senior Vice President for Global Markets at Virtu Financial, where he was responsible for managing outside venue, vendor and trading relationships, focusing on fixed income, commodities, and currencies.
Prior to joining Virtu in 2007, he founded and served as Chief Marketing Officer of IDCG where he oversaw all sales efforts and managed all buy-side, sell-side and clearing member relationships.
Before founding IDCG, Mr. Shay spent nearly 25 years managing various businesses for ICAP, including Executive Vice President and Global Head of Sales for ICAP Electronic Broking (IEB) for Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
He earned an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School, Columbia University and a B.B.A. from Pace University’s Lubin School of Business graduating magna cum laude. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Muir Paterson to join Citigroup as global head of strategic shareholder advisory
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
More inside POST