Nasdaq names Hans-Ole Jochumsen vice chairman
Mr. Jochumsen currently serves as President of Nasdaq, responsible for Global Trading and Market Services, which comprises all transactions, clearing, and settlement services, including equities, equity derivatives, fixed income, currency and commodities.
Mr. Jochumsen joined Nasdaq in 2008, after having run the Copenhagen exchange from 1998 until the merger with OMX and the subsequent merger with Nasdaq.
Prior to that, Mr. Jochumsen spent more than two decades in Copenhagen, in various roles at BG Bank, GiroBank A/S, and BRFkredit. He also served as Chair to the European Federation of Exchanges from 2010 until 2013. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Uber officially enters trucking industry Companies