Nasdaq names Hans-Ole Jochumsen vice chairman
Mr. Jochumsen currently serves as President of Nasdaq, responsible for Global Trading and Market Services, which comprises all transactions, clearing, and settlement services, including equities, equity derivatives, fixed income, currency and commodities.
Mr. Jochumsen joined Nasdaq in 2008, after having run the Copenhagen exchange from 1998 until the merger with OMX and the subsequent merger with Nasdaq.
Prior to that, Mr. Jochumsen spent more than two decades in Copenhagen, in various roles at BG Bank, GiroBank A/S, and BRFkredit. He also served as Chair to the European Federation of Exchanges from 2010 until 2013. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Thomas J. Lynch, Jr. as EVP
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership