Nanoco Group promotes Chris Richards to chairman
Dr. Richards, who joined Nanoco's board as a non-executive director in November 2015, has more than 30 years of industry and leadership experience. Within his capacity as CEO of Arysta LifeScience, he was responsible for transforming the company into a significant global agrochemical business.
After stepping down as CEO, Dr. Richards became Chairman in 2010 until the sale of the company to Platform Specialty in 2015. He is Chairman of Plant Health Care plc. He is also Non-Executive Director of Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc and of Cibus Global.
Dr. Richards founded the Instituto Javari, an NGO working with local communities to conserve rainforest in the Javari River in Brazil. He farms in the West of England.
He holds an MA in zoology and a D. Phil. in ecology from Oxford University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
- Crimson Tide appoints Tobias James Turness Hawkins to board
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
More inside POST