Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
Ms. Fielding is Director of Strategy and IP Impact at IP Group and is currently a Non-executive Director of Getech Group plc.
Ms. Fielding started her career at Zeneca PLC (now Astra Zeneca) followed by five years at McKinsey & Company and later co-founded Techtran Group Limited which was acquired by IP Group in 2005 where she held the role of director and COO until 2013.
Whilst at IP Group, she also sat on the board of and advised several early stage and quoted IP Group backed technology companies.
Ms. Fielding has been a director of several publicly quoted companies, including Fusion IP plc, hVIVO plc, IP Group plc and Tissue Regenix Group plc.
She holds an MBA from Manchester Business School, a PhD in organic chemistry and a first-class degree in chemistry from the University of Glasgow. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST