Nanobiotix appoints Alain Dostie as COO
Previously, Mr. Dostie was the Oncology General Manager at Novartis Germany. He joins Nanobiotix with over 25 years of international experience in the pharmaceutical industry, particularly in market access and oncology.
Prior to joining Nanobiotix, Mr. Dostie served as the Oncology General Manager at Novartis Pharma GmbH in Germany.
Previously, he served within the Novartis group as Oncology General Manager Canada and Oncology Business Unit Head in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
He also served as Executive Marketing Director and National Sales Director positions in oncology at Novartis Pharmaceuticals Canada, Inc., Government Affairs Manager at Merck Frosst Canada, Inc. and various positions within Bayer Canada Inc. and Millipore Canada during his early career.
Mr. Dostie earned his Bachelor of Science in human kinetics from the University of Guelph, in Ontario, Canada. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
- Pixium Vision appoints Didier Laurens as CFO
- Nicolas Dufourcq appointed to Orange board of directors
- Yasuhiro Yamauchi joins Renault board of directors
More inside POST