Nanobiotix appoints Alain Dostie as COO
Previously, Mr. Dostie was the Oncology General Manager at Novartis Germany. He joins Nanobiotix with over 25 years of international experience in the pharmaceutical industry, particularly in market access and oncology.
Prior to joining Nanobiotix, Mr. Dostie served as the Oncology General Manager at Novartis Pharma GmbH in Germany.
Previously, he served within the Novartis group as Oncology General Manager Canada and Oncology Business Unit Head in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
He also served as Executive Marketing Director and National Sales Director positions in oncology at Novartis Pharmaceuticals Canada, Inc., Government Affairs Manager at Merck Frosst Canada, Inc. and various positions within Bayer Canada Inc. and Millipore Canada during his early career.
Mr. Dostie earned his Bachelor of Science in human kinetics from the University of Guelph, in Ontario, Canada. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Europcar Group appoints Jehan de Thé as public affairs director
- Eyevensys appoints Ronald R. Buggage as chief medical officer
- Schneider Electric appoints new vice president
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
More inside POST
Fred's Q2 loss widens Earnings