Naked appoints Edward Hanson to board of directors
The appointment was made pursuant to the Company’s Letter of Intent for the proposed business combination with Bendon Limited.
Mr. Hanson has served as Principal at Global Partners Fund, a private equity fund investing in asset backed businesses, since 2009.
Prior to this, he was Director at Babcock & Brown (UK) Ltd, focused on Private Equity and real estate.
Mr. Hanson currently serves on the Board of Directors of Nasdaq-listed Long Island Iced Tea Corp., and is also currently a Director of London-based investment companies Corviglia Capital Limited and Haka Capital Limited.
Previously, he was a member of Cullen Agricultural Holding Corp.
Mr. Hanson holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Auckland in New Zealand. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
More inside POST