Naked appoints Edward Hanson to board of directors
The appointment was made pursuant to the Company’s Letter of Intent for the proposed business combination with Bendon Limited.
Mr. Hanson has served as Principal at Global Partners Fund, a private equity fund investing in asset backed businesses, since 2009.
Prior to this, he was Director at Babcock & Brown (UK) Ltd, focused on Private Equity and real estate.
Mr. Hanson currently serves on the Board of Directors of Nasdaq-listed Long Island Iced Tea Corp., and is also currently a Director of London-based investment companies Corviglia Capital Limited and Haka Capital Limited.
Previously, he was a member of Cullen Agricultural Holding Corp.
Mr. Hanson holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Auckland in New Zealand. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST