Nadeem Velani named Canadian Pacific CFO
Mr. Velani had been serving as Vice-President and interim CFO since September 9, 2016. Mr. Velani joined CP in March 2013 and served as Vice-President Investor Relations before becoming interim CFO.
Prior to CP, he spent 15 years at Canadian National Railway Co. where he worked in a variety of positions in Strategic and Financial Planning, Investor Relations, Sales and Marketing and the Office of the President and CEO.
Mr. Velani holds an undergraduate degree in Economics from Western University and an MBA in Finance/International Business from McGill. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Trakopolis IoT appoints Tracy Graf to board
- Touchstone Exploration appoints Peter Nicol as non-executive director
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
- Stantec promotes Gord Johnston to CEO
- Vermilion Energy appoints Stephen Larke to board
More inside POST