Nadeem Velani named Canadian Pacific CFO
Mr. Velani had been serving as Vice-President and interim CFO since September 9, 2016. Mr. Velani joined CP in March 2013 and served as Vice-President Investor Relations before becoming interim CFO.
Prior to CP, he spent 15 years at Canadian National Railway Co. where he worked in a variety of positions in Strategic and Financial Planning, Investor Relations, Sales and Marketing and the Office of the President and CEO.
Mr. Velani holds an undergraduate degree in Economics from Western University and an MBA in Finance/International Business from McGill. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Savanna Energy Services appoints Lyle Whitmarsh as president
- Zenith Energy appoints Michael Palmer as Azerbaijan COO
- Bacanora appoints two directors
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
More inside POST
TUI group posts narrower loss in H1 Earnings