Top 5 Moves
- Lockheed Martin elects Daniel F. Akerson to board
- Shell director Josef Ackermann to retire
- Honda announces executive changes at its North American operations
- Boeing SVP Wanda Denson-Low announces retirement
- BATS Chi-X Europe appoints CFO
Don't Miss Most Read
- City of dreams, Macau
- The first generation of smart watches
- How to solve complex problems
- Fraud in Mexico lowers Citigroup's results
- Events in December 2010
- The fragrant harbour
- Speed in the desert
- Renault Latitude - from Russia to the rest of the world
- Beautiful entrance
- Cover that wall!
- Bacillus Tilia: Hi-Fi headphone amplifier and a designer's piece
- Fujifilm X-E2 camera with the world's fastest AF speed
- Sinusitis: Easy to deal with, dangerous if left untreated
- For a polio-free world
- New York students to compete for $500,000 in total prizes
- Network downtime results in job, revenue loss
- China to build space station for astronauts, tourists
- Earth's twin discovered 200 light years away
Download Windows Gadget
Nabors names new chief financial officerJanuary 30, 2014, Hamilton, Bermuda - Nabors Industries Ltd., a provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs, announced plans to appoint William Restrepo as chief financial officer following his upcoming departure from Pacific Drilling S.A., effective February 28, 2014.
Mr. Restrepo most recently served as CFO at Pacific Drilling. Mr. Restrepo also previously served as CFO at Seitel, Inc. and at Smith International until its acquisition by Schlumberger.
Prior to that, he spent more than 20 years with Schlumberger in various senior financial and operational positions, including operational responsibility for all product lines in the Continental Europe and the Arabian Gulf markets, as well as senior financial executive roles in Corporate Treasury and worldwide controller positions with international postings in Europe, South America and Asia.
Mr. Restrepo holds bachelor's degrees in economics and civil engineering as well as an MBA from Cornell University.