Nabors names new chief financial officer
Mr. Restrepo most recently served as CFO at Pacific Drilling. Mr. Restrepo also previously served as CFO at Seitel, Inc. and at Smith International until its acquisition by Schlumberger.
Prior to that, he spent more than 20 years with Schlumberger in various senior financial and operational positions, including operational responsibility for all product lines in the Continental Europe and the Arabian Gulf markets, as well as senior financial executive roles in Corporate Treasury and worldwide controller positions with international postings in Europe, South America and Asia.
Mr. Restrepo holds bachelor's degrees in economics and civil engineering as well as an MBA from Cornell University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Argo Group hires new head of international businesses
- PartnerRe appoints James Beedle as head of Asia-Pacific
- PartnerRe names head of global client & broker management
- Gulf Keystone Petroleum appoints non-executive chairman
- RenaissanceRe Holdings appoints Robert Qutub as CFO
More inside POST
Team management Leadership