MyoKardia appoints Marc Semigran as CMO
Most recently, Dr. Semigran led the Massachusetts General Hospital Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplant Program as section head and medical director, from 2004 to 2016.
In addition, Dr. Semigran was principal investigator of the Harvard Regional Clinical Center of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Heart Failure Network.
Dr. Semigran has been a member of the internal medicine and cardiology staff of Massachusetts General for more than 25 years and is an associate professor at Harvard Medical School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST
Red Hat Q1 profit climbs 10% Earnings