MyoKardia appoints Marc Semigran as CMO
Most recently, Dr. Semigran led the Massachusetts General Hospital Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplant Program as section head and medical director, from 2004 to 2016.
In addition, Dr. Semigran was principal investigator of the Harvard Regional Clinical Center of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Heart Failure Network.
Dr. Semigran has been a member of the internal medicine and cardiology staff of Massachusetts General for more than 25 years and is an associate professor at Harvard Medical School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST