MyoKardia appoints June Lee as COO
Dr. Lee comes to MyoKardia with significant early-stage development and portfolio experience.
Previously, Dr. Lee was on the faculty of the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), where she was director of the Catalyst program at the Clinical and Translational Science Institute and a professor at the School of Medicine.
She worked in early clinical development in cardiovascular, metabolism, respiratory, and infectious diseases at Genentech.
Dr. Lee completed her undergraduate work in chemistry at the Johns Hopkins University and earned her M.D. degree at the School of Medicine at University of California, Davis. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST
Kellogg to buy Rxbar for $600 million Companies