MyoKardia appoints June Lee as COO
Dr. Lee comes to MyoKardia with significant early-stage development and portfolio experience.
Previously, Dr. Lee was on the faculty of the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), where she was director of the Catalyst program at the Clinical and Translational Science Institute and a professor at the School of Medicine.
She worked in early clinical development in cardiovascular, metabolism, respiratory, and infectious diseases at Genentech.
Dr. Lee completed her undergraduate work in chemistry at the Johns Hopkins University and earned her M.D. degree at the School of Medicine at University of California, Davis. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
NIKE to cut 2% of global workforce Companies