MyoKardia appoints June Lee as COO
Dr. Lee comes to MyoKardia with significant early-stage development and portfolio experience.
Previously, Dr. Lee was on the faculty of the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), where she was director of the Catalyst program at the Clinical and Translational Science Institute and a professor at the School of Medicine.
She worked in early clinical development in cardiovascular, metabolism, respiratory, and infectious diseases at Genentech.
Dr. Lee completed her undergraduate work in chemistry at the Johns Hopkins University and earned her M.D. degree at the School of Medicine at University of California, Davis. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Atara Biotherapeutics appoints Kanya Rajangam as CMO
- AXT appoints Wilson Lin as COO
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
More inside POST
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership