Mycronic appoints Torbjorn Wingardh as new CFO
In the last 20 years Mr. Wingårdh has held several leading positions in investment activities, economy and finance at Investor AB and SAAB AB, the defence and security company.
One of his latest positions was CFO of the Business Area Security and Defence Solutions at SAAB AB. His current position at SAAB is Head of Accounting Services.
Mr. Wingårdh holds a Msc. in Business Administration and Economics from Stockholm School of Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST