Mycronic appoints Torbjorn Wingardh as new CFO
In the last 20 years Mr. Wingårdh has held several leading positions in investment activities, economy and finance at Investor AB and SAAB AB, the defence and security company.
One of his latest positions was CFO of the Business Area Security and Defence Solutions at SAAB AB. His current position at SAAB is Head of Accounting Services.
Mr. Wingårdh holds a Msc. in Business Administration and Economics from Stockholm School of Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Ericsson to appoint Ronnie Leten as chairman
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum appoints Norbert Oppitz as SVP
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
More inside POST