Munich Re, U.S. appoints Ed Sunoo as senior vice president
Mr. Sunoo joins Munich Re from a leading global investment bank where he covered life insurance clients and worked on several innovative transactions involving capital markets and reinsurance.
Mr. Sunoo has over 25 years of banking experience covering insurers for derivatives, fixed income, capital markets, structured finance and strategic advisory work.
Mr. Sunoo holds his Master of Business Administration from the University of Chicago and his Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of California, Berkeley. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Fidelity Southern appoints Charles D. Christy as CFO
- Yippy elects Arthur Huffman to board
- Georgia Power appoints Mark Burns to board
- Asbury Automotive Group confirms Sean D. Goodman as new SVP, CFO
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
More inside POST