Mueller Water Products appoints J. Scott Hall as CEO
Mr. Hall joins the Company from Textron, Inc. where he most recently served as president and chief executive officer of its Industrial Segment. He will also become a Board member.
Mr. Hall joined Textron in 2001 and has held numerous leadership positions, most recently as president and chief executive officer of Textron’s Industrial Segment.
Mr. Hall was a member of Textron’s Executive Leadership Team, and has also served as president and chief executive officer of Textron Tools and Test, where he focused on new product development and ways to compete with non-traditional players.
He serves as a trustee on the Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI Board of Trustees and on the Board of Directors of the National Association of Manufacturers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
- Genuine Parts elects P. Russell Hardin to board
- Medovex appoints Jesse Crowne as co-chairman
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Fred M. Diaz to board
- United Community Banks appoints Lynn Harton as CEO
More inside POST